The bag for every one of your adventures.
There are mountains to be climbed. Trees to be marvelled at. Rivers to be drunk from… But if you can’t get your gear there, what’s the point?
The adventurer was designed with that in mind. It is flexible, for shoving under seats or in gaps between other bags, but with two pockets on each end and the large main compartment, there’s room in there for a lot of stuff. If you still run out, the leather straps on the side are perfect for a coat or blanket. And when it’s time to unload, grab it by the handles – or, sling it over a shoulder and make that important single trip.
And you don’t have to worry about the weather while you’re moving your stuff, because the bag is made from waterproof, Australian oilskin.
– Waterproof oilskin protects your stuff from the rain and weather.
– Durable carry handles and adjustable strap for quick or hands-free transportation.
– Large main pocket is lined with water repellent Teflon and closes with and a large, sturdy zip.
– Two smaller zip pockets on each end of the Adventurer for swift access and organisation.
– Durable leather straps on the outside are long enough to keep a blanket or jacket contained, and can even tame a Didgeridoonas coat.